Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Conrod bolt torque settings

joshdowns29
聽Share

Hi, just ordered new bearings and conrod bolts for MK7.5 ST180.

I just need the torque specs for the bolts, I have tried asking ford themselves but they said they could not give them to me, hoping someone here has the correct torque specs before I go ahead and put them in.

Thanks 馃檪

Ford dealers are right. There is no info on fords workshop manuals . Doesn't specify any engine block dismantling.聽

• Like 1

Ford considers the bottom end to be unserviceable. Both technical information or internal parts of the bottom end聽are not available from ford.

These bolts are TTY (Torque To Yield) and require a very specific torque and angle. The manufacturer or seller聽of the bolts should specify the recommended torque / angle values.

• Like 2

I get the following warning message:

CAUTION: Measurement of bearing clearance is not possible by normal methods and should not be attempted, as this will result in damage to the cylinder block and crankshaft. If bearing bolts have been loosened the entire cylinder block and crankshaft must be replaced.

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club