Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ABS light on dash :( DTC ABS C1165-E0

Afternoon gurus ๐Ÿ™‚

OK so other day I was just reversing out of a carpark, full lock, round I went, sorted. When 5 mins later I looked at dash and noticed two lights illuminated, an ABS light and some squiggly thing.

1.thumb.jpg.04e6307e50b276240988e07fe787c2ba.jpg

I have just borrowed my bros laptop and used his Forscan thing and obd reader and got this:

2.thumb.jpg.96b402b51d3786713e5082456cbc9ea1.jpg

Any ideas what could have caused this? and even better, any idea on what I need to do to fix it?

Would this be an MOT failure with these lights on?

I never knew there was a wheel sensor but it's good it's pinpointed which wheel. Rear right. So is it a take off and clean job or a simple replacement? Any idea on costs to fix this and where to obtain parts.. Pant pant...

Least she is driving.. for now lol.

Thanks everyone in advance ๐Ÿ™‚

2 hours ago, ThePowster said:

Afternoon gurus ๐Ÿ™‚

OK so other day I was just reversing out of a carpark, full lock, round I went, sorted. When 5 mins later I looked at dash and noticed two lights illuminated, an ABS light and some squiggly thing.

1.thumb.jpg.04e6307e50b276240988e07fe787c2ba.jpg

I have just borrowed my bros laptop and used his Forscan thing and obd reader and got this:

2.thumb.jpg.96b402b51d3786713e5082456cbc9ea1.jpg

Any ideas what could have caused this? and even better, any idea on what I need to do to fix it?

Would this be an MOT failure with these lights on?

I never knew there was a wheel sensor but it's good it's pinpointed which wheel. Rear right. So is it a take off and clean job or a simple replacement? Any idea on costs to fix this and where to obtain parts.. Pant pant...

Least she is driving.. for now lol.

Thanks everyone in advance ๐Ÿ™‚

Got a similar problem with my mondeo, cars with ABS are required to have working ABS for an MOT test to pass. Evidently mime has failed it's MOT.

Cost depends on what is wrong.

Here's a link to my thread I just opened Incase someone posts good advice.ย 

ย