Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2021 Transit Clutch Judder

VanMan2021

Hi there, don’t know if anyone can help me. I’ve just got a brand new 2021 transit trend 130bhp van. I noticed straight away in reverse and first gear a sort of clutch judder, I’ve driven loads of vans over the years and never encountered this before.  This problem was there with the delivery miles on it at just 33miles. Its gradually gotten a bit better as I’ve put the miles on it. It’s now done 2000 miles a week and a half after getting it. If I try to lift the clutch pedal up slowly in first or reverse on idle it’s judders for a few seconds whilst moving and likewise if I try to give it a lot of revs I also get judder? It couldn’t be the Clutch or DMF surely as it’s done it from new!? Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated! Don’t know if it’s a weird clutch set up that needs to bed in or they all do it or I have an actual problem? Cheers 

11 minutes ago, VanMan2021 said:

Hi there, don’t know if anyone can help me. I’ve just got a brand new 2021 transit trend 130bhp van. I noticed straight away in reverse and first gear a sort of clutch judder, I’ve driven loads of vans over the years and never encountered this before.  This problem was there with the delivery miles on it at just 33miles. Its gradually gotten a bit better as I’ve put the miles on it. It’s now done 2000 miles a week and a half after getting it. If I try to lift the clutch pedal up slowly in first or reverse on idle it’s judders for a few seconds whilst moving and likewise if I try to give it a lot of revs I also get judder? It couldn’t be the Clutch or DMF surely as it’s done it from new!? Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated! Don’t know if it’s a weird clutch set up that needs to bed in or they all do it or I have an actual problem? Cheers 

oil on the plate, or loose springs, either way it should be under warranty

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club