Do Not Sell My Personal Information

front passenger door locking/ unlocking keyless ?

Puma ST LineX 1st edition

Why has keyless locking / unlocking stopped working on passenger front door even with remote in proximity ? I have seen suggestion this may be due to Polish 12v battery not holding charge and this should be changed for Varta battery  as car is under 12 months old should this be done FOC by dealer?

This is one of the things to be shut down when the car THINKS the battery charge is running low. Common problem. There is probably nothing wrong with the battery whatsoever. The dealer will fix it FOC. You can charge the battery, reset the BMS or perhaps there might be a software update that will help.

22 hours ago, Puma ST LineX 1st edition said:

Why has keyless locking / unlocking stopped working on passenger front door even with remote in proximity ? I have seen suggestion this may be due to Polish 12v battery not holding charge and this should be changed for Varta battery  as car is under 12 months old should this be done FOC by dealer?

Large thread on this here https://www.pumaforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=318&hilit=Passenger+door

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club