Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How to turn off the radio display

jorgepaulino

Hello members, i have ford fiesta st-line mk8. but can someone tell me how we can turn off the radio completely, light, sound, etc., (like when you close the car it turns off, the FORD symbol appears.)
to avoid running out of battery. Because if you press the on / off button, you just turn off the sound and not the radio entirely. Only turn off the radio completely if you lock the car or open a door.
I know that if you click on the right button  it will turn off the displayscreen but I intend to turn off even the radio display. Thank You.

I have to ask ............ Why would you want to ?, Why would you run out of battery ?

not just wanting to know if there is a way to turn off the display and not being in satnd by, because when I stop the car and turn it off, the radio is playing only if the display turns off if someone opens the door or I lock the car. I wanted to be in the car for example and turn off the display / radio so as not to be running out of battery, I know that after a while he ends up switching off on his own, but I wanted to do it myself

not just wanting to know if there is a way to turn off the display and not being in satnd by, because when I stop the car and turn it off, the radio is playing only if the display turns off if someone opens the door or I lock the car. I wanted to be in the car for example and turn off the display / radio so as not to be running out of battery, I know that after a while he ends up switching off on his own, but I wanted to do it myself

11 minutes ago, jorgepaulino said:

I'm not even bothering to read this it's so small 😂. I think you need to fix your formatting.

I don't think there is a way to turn it off, and it will never drain the battery so stop making a mountain out of a molehill.

• Haha 3

A few years back I bought a band new Fiesta. After a couple of weeks the battery went flat. Got it recharged and it went flat again.  Contacted the ford dealership and explained the situation and was told it was a known problem and they were waiting for a software update to rectify it. In the meantime while I waited for the update  they said to leave the radio on when I shut down and locked the car. This worked and since then every new Fiesta I have bought since I leave the radio on even if I am not listening to it, just turn the volume to zero. Doing this I have never had a problem with the battery draining.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club