Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fordpass Pro Location Map

auldreekie

Car is 2019 Fiesta Active 1 125ps.

The vehicle location map on the Fordpass Pro app takes approx. 18 hours or more to update the vehicle location, any one else having the same problem?

It used to update itself every 1 or 2 mins, you could watch the cars progress it was being driven. 

Used to work fine before. 

No-one have this problem or found a fix?

Hi, just been testing out my FordPass Pro app and it's working just fine, in fact it is way quicker than the regular FordPass only thing is both apps have my car 2 houses away. It would be nice to be able to adjust Home position.

17 minutes ago, unofix said:

Hi, just been testing out my FordPass Pro app and it's working just fine, in fact it is way quicker than the regular FordPass only thing is both apps have my car 2 houses away. It would be nice to be able to adjust Home position.

Thanks Unofix, how often does it refresh itself? 

According to FPP app the vehicle was parked up today at 1:31pm (which is correct). Its Status was last updated at 9:16pm tonight and its Health was checked at 9:59pm.

When it is out and about it updates about every 3 minutes

17 hours ago, unofix said:

According to FPP app the vehicle was parked up today at 1:31pm (which is correct). Its Status was last updated at 9:16pm tonight and its Health was checked at 9:59pm.

When it is out and about it updates about every 3 minutes

Cheers Unofix, definitely something wrong with mine. I've uninstalled the app, restarted the phone then reinstalled it, no difference. 

At the time of writing this post the wife is about 4 or 5 miles away in the car. Fordpass shows the car at my front door and not moved since 6 days ago. 

Hi Auldreekie, had had lots of problems a few months back with the standard FordPass app. I did like you and un-installed , re-intalled, jumped up and down - nothing would work. In the end did the full factory master reset on my Sync3 in the car. Then had to re-enter all my details on both the car and the phone. It worked and its been happy ever since then.

Maybe do the full reset on your Sync3 and see if that forces a reset of the app.

Will have a go at that today, thanks

On 3/26/2021 at 11:00 PM, unofix said:

Hi Auldreekie, had had lots of problems a few months back with the standard FordPass app. I did like you and un-installed , re-intalled, jumped up and down - nothing would work. In the end did the full factory master reset on my Sync3 in the car. Then had to re-enter all my details on both the car and the phone. It worked and its been happy ever since then.

Maybe do the full reset on your Sync3 and see if that forces a reset of the app.

Did a reset of sync 3 as suggested, seems it something on sync 3 must have changed. 

All is back to normal now after the reset. Thanks again. 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club