Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Upload Error -200

TomsFocus

Does anyone else get the -200 error every time now?  I can copy and paste pictures, not not upload them from my phone.

Is it something my phone is doing to the pictures or is it a forum issue?

Pretty much all the time for me, sometimes it’ll work if I close the tab and re load the page. Pretty frustrating! 

And me, photos only upload if a take screen shot of the photo. Lol 

Glad it's not just me then!  I wonder if theres anything that could be done to fix it? 

Been like it for 6 months or more. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Turvey said:

Working for me 🤷

What a lovely view as well!  Do you know what size your pics are?  I wonder if our pics are too big maybe?  

1 hour ago, TomsFocus said:

What a lovely view as well!  Do you know what size your pics are?  I wonder if our pics are too big maybe?  

Not a bad place to have your break at 😎 I just happen to be in the same spot now again. 

2.3mb? 

Screenshot_20210325-095841.png

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Turvey said:

Not a bad place to have your break at 😎 I just happen to be in the same spot now again. 

2.3mb? 

Screenshot_20210325-095841.png

Hmm, not that either then.  Just tried to upload a 3.3Mb file. (Edit, misread as 3.2 lol, will try to find a smaller one!)

We both have Motorola's too...  I'm shooting in 13MP but that shouldn't affect it surely?

• Confused 1

Smallest I can find is 2.7Mb but it still won't upload. :sad:

Surprised how big some of the files are though...I took one of a couple of ducks by a pond earlier this week, it's basically just green grass and blue pond...6Mb!! 😮

2 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

Hmm, not that either then.  Just tried to upload a 3.3Mb file. (Edit, misread as 3.2 lol, will try to find a smaller one!)

We both have Motorola's too...  I'm shooting in 13MP but that shouldn't affect it surely?

Try a lower resolution maybe? 

Same view but a bit higher up, you can just make out the layby at the bottom of the pic, taken from our local quarry. Even managed to get a rainbow 😎

IMG_20210325_123636928.jpg

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club