Do Not Sell My Personal Information

No more Mondeos.

Guy Heaton

Must admit, I rarely see 'new' Mondeos around here anyway.  Still plenty of smokey old Mk3's hanging on though!! :biggrin:

I'm sure I read that there was a new Mondeo coming out this year with more of a crossover design, I wonder if that's been dropped or if the name is changing.

Very sceptical of all these articles now. :unsure: 

I have seen one 20 plate round here but that's it.

• Like 1

Not seen any of the updated MK5's round here. Depending on how things go, I intend on keeping my MK4.5 for as long as possible as I'm not sure about a MK5. Definitely not getting a SUV (or MPV, apart from the Tourneo Custom I will be buying as an additional vehicle) and the other Ford cars are too small for my needs.

Tom, I think that crossover thing will happen at some point, but it won't be called a Mondeo.

• Like 1

Yes, I saw the crossover thing somewhere also. I always really liked the Mk 4/Mk 4.5. It would have made a great mile muncher in my company car days but couldn't have justified a car that size nowadays.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club