Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2019 SE Aftermarket Head Unit & Dash Kit?

pctechy92

I'm new to this forum but happy owner of a 2019 EcoSport SE 2.0L 4cyl 4x4.

I unfortunately have a great distaste for the Radio Interface/Entire Head Unit! I have crawled to all ends of the internet in search of a possiblity of getting a dash install kit or relocation kit to accommodate a double din or something other than the oem radio. I've always been a huge SPL enthusiast and basshead so no matter what vehicle I got I instantly ripped out the radio and installed my own aftermarket. This being said I have quite the system setup but foiled by this head unit everything to the wiring and all it's software limitations. Any help or possible leads would be much appreciated but I'm afraid I'm going to have to start looking into custom fiberglass dash or 3d print a trim of my own and completely gut the factory components and engineer from scratch......

• 11 months later...

I know it’s a year since you posted, but there’s now some aftermarket sync 3 replacements that have android installed. 
Nothing in Halfords mind.. you’ll have to search on AliExpress 

On 3/6/2022 at 12:01 AM, unofix said:

You're wasting your time. @pctechy92 is a One Post Wonder. Never came back 26th March 2021

@pctechy92

Handy for someone else looking for the fourms though I guess. Always annoying when you find a post for what you're after and there's no comment or feedback from the poster.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club