Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dashboard

Keith tomson

I have a new titanium puma there is a same car looks like it is going uphill which comes and goes on the dash it also goes from white to blue cannot find it in the book any one got an idea what’s is for in the picture below it is just under the small batterie for the hybrid gauge thanks see picture below

782C98BC-64CE-4A74-A1A0-455D65CEA90F.jpeg

That's a foot on a pedal.  It's asking you to lift your foot off to help charge the battery.  It's only a suggestion, not a warning. :smile: 

3 hours ago, Keith tomson said:

I have a new titanium puma there is a same car looks like it is going uphill which comes and goes on the dash it also goes from white to blue cannot find it in the book any one got an idea what’s is for in the picture below it is just under the small batterie for the hybrid gauge thanks see picture below

782C98BC-64CE-4A74-A1A0-455D65CEA90F.jpeg

I had the same question in the begining, when i bought my new Focus ecoblue (diesel 1.5lt) 3 months ago.

The foot pressing a pedal that shows on your dashboard, takes only two colors...

The first is white and the second is a blue foot on a pedal.

So, if the foot on pedal becomes white, the E.C.U. indicates you that you have a lot of energy or fuel consumption (it depends of what engine your car use, petrol/diesel/electric).

If the foot on pedal becomes blue, the E.C.U. indicates you that you have an economic way of driving with the less fuel/energy requirement.

Actually, It is an indicator that helps you drive your car with fuel economy.

Blue foot is economy, white foot is waste.

Everything is ok.

I wish you good and safe trips with your beautiful new car!!!

Always have health and prosperity!!!

Greeetings from sunny but cold Greece!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Keith tomson said:

it also goes from white to blue cannot find it in the book any one got an idea what’s is for.

Thanks I learnt something new from the responses, which make sense.  However I have read the manual (on a screen ☹️) a few times and hadn’t picked up on this.  It’s no good having these features if they’re not explained.

• 3 months later...

So what does the car going up the hill mean, also have had a fork sign and numbers appearing over blue foot.

• 8 months later...

Just picked up,our puma and it showed then speedometer in the middle as yours does  Keith but I have lost it now and can’t get it back. Any ideas anybody. 

De-select the tachometer in the cluster menu using the steering wheel buttons. 
The Speedo will return to the middle but not in sport mode. Not sure about the other modes other than normal.
Worked in our 2020 Puma

13 hours ago, RL123 said:

De-select the tachometer in the cluster menu using the steering wheel buttons. 
The Speedo will return to the middle but not in sport mode. Not sure about the other modes other than normal.
Worked in our 2020 Puma

Thanks Roger will give a try later. 

On 3/8/2022 at 10:35 AM, rsreid2000 said:

Thanks Roger will give a try later. 

Couldn’t find the tachometer in the cluster menu. Could you direct me to it please. 

Think you should have a play around with the menus. Everything is there just need some patience as it's a bit bewildering at first.

Hi rsreid2000,

Have sold our puma now but think it was through display menu where a toggle block had to be unticked. I’m assuming yours has the full lcd display including speedo and tachometer. Not on the titanium.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club