Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford focus mk2.5 rear interior light

Hi all have anyone done a rear interior light mod on a mk2.5 ford focus cos it really dark in the back when you putting the kids in the back hope someone can help me on this cheers guys 

when I did the auto lights, wipers and auto dim mirror the loom had the wires for the rear...  you cut a hole in the roof lining and fit it ... (I just looked at photos of where it sits and measured to the middle... then a craft knife goes straight through) u could just run wires from the front light

buy the lamp of fleabay job done

Thanks for your reply what rear light did you use will this one be fine thank you 

Screenshot_20210326-194307_eBay.jpg

1 hour ago, Dai59 said:

Thanks for your reply what rear light did you use will this one be fine thank you 

Yes you are best to measure the front hole to get an idea and because it won't have the bracket you get on the front make it slightly smaller and adjust as need be so it's able to wedge in. 

15 hours ago, Dai59 said:

that'll do, mine has rear map lights but as no one sat there u don't need them, but as per your first post they do need the door light one in the back

Botus thanks for your input so this light will do or can you put links on for the door ones if possible and what the best way to wire them up cheers botus