Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Scc bluetune remap

Carlo Fiesta

Good morning ,anyone have remapped the Fiesta 1.0T Ecoboost 100 euro 6.2 with the SCC bluetune from 

Impressions? 

My car is booked in for the 30th of April to have the scc stage 1 and full service, I have been told the revo map and the scc map are pretty much identical, if you can wait till then I will give you my thoughts on the map, I have the 140 engine but will pass the info when it’s done 

Thank you Kenny ,i am in Italy so i  ordered the bluetune device for get the map myself.

I don't know when it arrive so i pray you to get your review  🙂.

Thank you .

Scc are spot on IMO used to take my rs and focus st there so you should get it sooner rather then later, when I go I  may also buy the handset as I will be going stage 2 next winter and £418 for both maps and the handset, win win 

I would also look on the Facebook groups as a lot of people have had it done, I would link it but no longer on Facebook 

yes, I guess it could get to me first, so you have them do the remapping and also buy the bluetune device for the future stage 2? I follow their page on facebook but have not seen anyone who has reviewed the bluetune.

I was on a couple of ecoboost pages that had it done they seem to be happy if you have bought the handheld device it should come with stage 1 and stage 2 pre loaded 

I Need to search on facebook Pages so.

Yes ut comes with 4 Maps ,stage 1 and 2 normale ,stage 1 and 2 overrun but Rob Oldman ,the owner of Scc and pilot, Say me the overrun don't work with gpf but only with decat.

Damn gpf

Yeh not keen on the overrun especially on a 1ltr lol 

I have the same car and bought the pumaspeed stage 1.
I am very satisfied.

Was looking at there hybrid turbo when I go stage2  it’s a option I may go for, can’t see the standard turbo lasting  that long when is maxed out on psi 

9 hours ago, Master7 said:

I have the same car and bought the pumaspeed stage 1.
I am very satisfied.

I saw a lot of people have problems with pumaspeed ,for the assistence

6 hours ago, Kenny_stline said:

Was looking at there hybrid turbo when I go stage2  it’s a option I may go for, can’t see the standard turbo lasting  that long when is maxed out on psi 

I am sure to stop at stage 1 i Need  only this for my Drive stile and for our street.

17 hours ago, Carlo Fiesta said:

Eu vi muita gente ter problemas com pumaspeed, pelo assistencia

for now I still didn’t need their assistance.
I followed the tuturial and everything went well. I got 163Hp and 260nm

Never used puma speed myself, but people will always have problems with tuners 😂 

20 hours ago, Master7 said:

for now I still didn’t need their assistance.
I followed the tuturial and everything went well. I got 163Hp and 260nm

Have you on dyno?

Guys i installed the dte pedalbox in december 2020 and im very satisfaited.

When the SCC bluetune arrive , i must uninstall the pedalbox ,do remap and reinstall pedalbox or i can di remap with pedalboxe installed?

Not a clue on that one I would email scc to make sure you can run the pedal box with the map, with the scc map you may no longer need it anyway 

14 hours ago, Kenny_stline said:

Not a clue on that one I would email scc to make sure you can run the pedal box with the map, with the scc map you may no longer need it anyway 

Dte tell me if the remap Change the throttle parameters ,the pedal box don't run ,so i must remove the dte pedalbox and remap .

If the remap don't change parameters ,i can run pedalbox

On 31/03/2021 at 14:14, Carlo Fiesta said:

Você está no dinamômetro?

yes .
Inbox K&n  filter and 98 Ron 

Very good , i have ramair dry panel ,complete silicone and aluminium  intake  and turbo elbow .

I Hope gain 55/60 hp

Hey guys ,i have a good news ,everything went perfectly.

I get the Bluetune stage1 for my Fiesta 1.0 100 Ecoboost mk8 .
The remap 95 ron ( in Italy the standard Is this), litterally changes the car.
In third gear the little girl pushes continuously, it seems to be towed by  a group of horses , finally I don't have to downshift continuously (fourth / third) and I can overtake in complete safety.When you push down in 2nd and  3rd   and a Little in 4th she pushes you to the seat quite violently, a really good push and am really satisfied. the noise of the filter has increased even more and the puff is more dry and sporty!

Great news can’t wait till I get mine, have you tried stage 2 yet 👀😂

On 4/8/2021 at 3:31 PM, Carlo Fiesta said:

Hey guys ,i have a good news ,everything went perfectly.

I get the Bluetune stage1 for my Fiesta 1.0 100 Ecoboost mk8 .
The remap 95 ron ( in Italy the standard Is this), litterally changes the car.
In third gear the little girl pushes continuously, it seems to be towed by  a group of horses , finally I don't have to downshift continuously (fourth / third) and I can overtake in complete safety.When you push down in 2nd and  3rd   and a Little in 4th she pushes you to the seat quite violently, a really good push and am really satisfied. the noise of the filter has increased even more and the puff is more dry and sporty!

When I reprogrammed my car, I thought I had bought a new car, because it doesn’t look like the same car.

• Like 1

On 4/9/2021 at 2:32 PM, Kenny_stline said:

Great news can’t wait till I get mine, have you tried stage 2 yet 👀😂

Don't you need to change some parts with a stage 1 or 2 ? Can't it damage the engine with all stock ?

Btw, what does the enhanced overrun change ?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club