Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wiring loom

Ben1984

Hello Guys.

Ive just fitted a Truck man hard top to the back of my new (2021) Ford Ranger Wildtrack. I ve wired it all in ok I thought. The heated screen works, the interior light works and the brake light works but I cannot get the central locking to work even tho I connected it up to the right colour wires on the trucks loom. 

Any I deas why the central locking wont lock the Truckman top. 

Regards Ben

I would recheck the wires you connected too. Sometimes there can be the same colour wires for different functions

Would the hatch on the Truck Man top not be equal to a boot/tailgate ? if so does it need to be activated with ForScan. I don't the answer but it was just a thought

• 4 months later...

had the same problem and spent the day at truckman, they said it was wired in the wrong way round, but I think Fords had changed the wiring loom, try wiring the wrong way 

2 hours ago, Pickerup said:

had the same problem and spent the day at truckman,

Hello new member "M" I don't think your post will be read by Ben. He's what I call a 'OPW' (One Post Wonder) he joined 27 March 2021, asked for help and has never been back to the forum again. So I guess his problem has gone away or he's not bothered anymore.

Anyhow "M" welcome to the Ford Owners Club. 👍

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club