Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Fiesta MK 7.5 Rear Diffuser Swap

kyle98

Hi all,

im almost sure this has been previously discussed and debated but I’m struggling to find a coherent tread.

i want to swap the rear diffuser on a 2016 mk7.5 fiesta 1.0  Not ST or S model.

i have seen the bumper swap the places like MCG and maxton are offering but I wish to only change the diffuser to possibly a Zetec s diffuser or something similar. 
I cannot find anything in relation to this so all advice and suggestions are welcome.

TIA 

-Kyle

I believe the part number for the diffuser is 1833264 zetec s I done this on my s 1600 many a moon ago 

Thanks for your reply was this just a straight swap or was there a bit of diy needed ? 

Straight swap here is a pic of my old car with the zs diffuser on, looking at it now I prefer that then my st line One, I might change it now 😂

CD662730-4136-4D18-BA40-9C38EA0A3C02.png

If you’re fitting a genuine ford part you’ll also need the side trims for the bottom of the bumper from the same era of fiesta, the one mentioned above is for a mk7 and wouldn’t be a straight swap onto an ST and vice versa, 

You also need your exhaust modifying otherwise you'll be left with a hole where the tips are meant to go.