Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Please don't buy our cars, Love Ford????

DaveT70

OMFG! 

Has anyone seen the latest price lists on Ford UK?

Fiesta and Focus 2020.25MY?

Total range rationalisation! And massive price increases

Fiesta Titanium X, ST-Line X, Active X and ST-2 gone

Fiesta ST now £32,600!!

Focus Titanium X, ST-Line X, Active X, Active X Vignale and Vignale gone

2.0 Ecoblue Diesel Gone

Focus ST now £47,000!!!! plus options

Oh dear, bye, bye Ford

• Sad 2

19 minutes ago, DaveT70 said:

OMFG! 

Has anyone seen the latest price lists on Ford UK?

Fiesta and Focus 2020.25MY?

Total range rationalisation! And massive price increases

Fiesta Titanium X, ST-Line X, Active X and ST-2 gone

Fiesta ST now £32,600!!

Focus Titanium X, ST-Line X, Active X, Active X Vignale and Vignale gone

2.0 Ecoblue Diesel Gone

Focus ST now £47,000!!!! plus options

Oh dear, bye, bye Ford

Are you sure that's for the UK ? 

Just been onto Ford uk website and it is correct.......:sad:

PL-All_New_Focus.pdf

• Sad 1

Absolutely madness prices. Also the 155ps mild hybrid is now gone.

• Sad 1

Wow, Titanium Focus Estate, 1.0 125PS with 8sp auto starts at £30k now, and you basically have to option everything, including rear privacy glass. That's a big ouch!

EDIT: Can't even buy adaptive LEDs anymore, they're an ST-exclusive thing now. Rest of range has standard LED reflector headlamps standard, with fixed full LED headlights as an option. That is awful.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

This must just be short term surely?  

I reckon it's an April Fools joke and someone got the date wrong!! 

In other news...anyone want to buy my super rare 155 Vignale?  Value must have gone up now... :wink: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, karlbbb said:

Wow, Titanium Focus Estate, 1.0 125PS with 8sp auto starts at £30k now, and you basically have to option everything, including rear privacy glass. That's a big ouch!

The prices are in Euros tbf... :wink: 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

In other news...anyone want to buy my super rare 155 Vignale?  Value must have gone up now... :wink: 

Was thinking the same... Still have full working keyless entry/ closure on ALL DOORS .......🤣

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TomsFocus said:

The prices are in Euros tbf... :wink: 

Yea I missed that to be fair, starts at around £25.5k

• Like 1

All the different specs are still there on the main page.

I wonder if build and price is only showing stuff they are able to provide cos of lockdown.

Or maybe the site has gone wrong as all models only seem to show zetec or titanium.

I think Ford have uploaded the wrong one for the UK.

EDIT: It's the pricelist for Ireland.

• Like 3

Don't worry folks, I'm sure in time, once they have stopped making the nasty ICE cars, the new range of battery only cars will see prices tumble LOL 🤣🤣🤣

Unless Ford have decided they actually don’t want to sell any cars in the UK now, I don’t think this can be correct. If is correct, well it’s bye bye Ford for me!

EDIT: 

That list is for Ireland, going of the mentions of VRT and prices in Euros. Cars are way more expensive there than here, and seem to come with a much more limited range.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, alexp999 said:

I think Ford have uploaded the wrong one for the UK.

EDIT: It's the pricelist for Ireland.

Well, spotted, hadn't noticed that.

I'll keep an eye out for the updated one

2 hours ago, dtulip8 said:

Unless Ford have decided they actually don’t want to sell any cars in the UK now, I don’t think this can be correct. If is correct, well it’s bye bye Ford for me!

EDIT: 

That list is for Ireland, going of the mentions of VRT and prices in Euros. Cars are way more expensive there than here, and seem to come with a much more limited range.

Well they can't get the cars right anymore so why bother getting the specs and price lists correct.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Cheers for starting this thread, I saw it this morning as well and thought I was going mad lol. Least I know now it’s the wrong one.

It would be quite something for Ford to suddenly start charging 47k for a Focus ST! Now I know it’s good, but...

• Haha 1

I sent a tweet to FordUK and they responded to say they'll get it updated, so hopefully we'll see a proper price list over the next couple of days

• Like 1

Looks like they've updated the Fiesta one at least. Careful scrutiny will be required to see what's changed. At a quick glance I noticed that the ST-3 seemed cheaper than the previous list, then saw that some of the Driver Assistance Features previously included now appear to be an expensive option - hard to tell for sure.

• Like 1

Focus one now updated: https://www.ford.co.uk/content/dam/guxeu/uk/documents/price-list/cars/PL-All_New_Focus.pdf

Ugh, Vignale dropped as already discussed in another thread. TX back as the top of the range now, still have to option everything the Vignale had as standard - adaptive LED (and for some reason only the TX doesn't get LED fogs??), HUD, convenience pack, wireless charging, upgraded stereo...lovely. 😞 crying shame really.

• Sad 2

I dont mind that too much.  There is loads of crap on my stlx I never wanted but had to have cos STLX had the engine I wanted.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Guy Heaton said:

There is loads of crap on my stlx I never wanted but had to have cos STLX had the engine I wanted.

Lol yes. If you could only buy a car with the bits you really want without having to have the stuff you don't, I reckon I'd save at least a couple of grand when I change cars. Of course, the counter argument they would probably use is that by including all these features they simplify production and this reduces costs overall.

No navigation on the Zetec now or alloy pedals on the ST-Line range - both optionable.

Also interesting to see the fuel efficiency for the Hybrid engines has gone down by 1mpg. :confused1:

I wonder if that is because of the chip shortages? It's been reported that Ford USA have continued production of the F150, I think, but with a missing chip that makes it 1mpg less efficient.

16 hours ago, karlbbb said:

(and for some reason only the TX doesn't get LED fogs??)

Titanium/TX have the massive reflector fog casings in the bumper.  Active/STL/ST all have the better looking bumper with tiny LED fog units.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club