Do Not Sell My Personal Information

DTC After changing bluetooth module

Fiest_Tita

Hi guys !

Fiesta 2009 with only AUX and bluetooth module 8m5t-19g488-am , I install 8M5T-19C112-AV (it was already update in the car was install before) and make these changes (photo below) in ForScan IPC section , all the settings usb , aux , bluetooth streaming , voice recognition are working PERFECT ! But I get these DTC errors . I make changes only in IPC and not in back up section too. May I have some problem with these DTC's ? Should be make the same settings in back up section too ?

1617300520313.jpg

1617300520300.jpg

1617300520306.jpg

1617301085857.jpg

It looks like you need to modify the Asbuilt data off the bluetooth module as the car it came out of must have had a different enough asbuilt that the car can't work with current values

also if they are not present at time of request, i would suggest clearing the codes, then doing a few car running cycles and seeing if they come back, the ACM and bluetooth module do store codes, and you will get codes after changing modules

And the Asbuilt for the module what parameter is ? I can not find the the right and worried if I make a mistake . I will try remove the codes and negative pole for a while and see what happens. But I say again all the function in the are working 100%

13 hours ago, Fiest_Tita said:

And the Asbuilt for the module what parameter is ? I can not find the the right and worried if I make a mistake . I will try remove the codes and negative pole for a while and see what happens. But I say again all the function in the are working 100%

in the forscan, there is an option to change the ASBUILT for the modules, the asbuilt info is available here: https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt

you will need to enter your VIN, there is a guide on forscan forums on how to do this

I have the ASBUILT but I can not find the correct value ! Can you help me ? It gives me a file which is ending at .ab  , and also this 

BCE Modules

Module Address   Instructions

737-01-01  553F  0498  70 

1 hour ago, Fiest_Tita said:

I have the ASBUILT but I can not find the correct value ! Can you help me ? It gives me a file which is ending at .ab  , and also this 

BCE Modules

Module Address   Instructions

737-01-01  553F  0498  70 

I would reccomend having a look at this tutorial made by Forscan, its for an F150 truck, but the same principles apply here, if your still struggling after, i will try and help

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-8dKaS_Spu4Zw4hV_CrKC4tLoP9G8yejqegF1wxIqxY/edit

I read it , but I didn't find anything !

did you clear the DTCs, and if so did any come back?

I clear the DTC with ForScan and they come back ( this was yesterday) , today I went to Workshop connect with IDS clear TDCs , read again and nothing was on faults////