Do Not Sell My Personal Information

09 Plate Ka Loud Noise When Engine On But Not Moving. Normal??

sara

I have recently bought an 09 plate KA style. I have found then when the engine is on, but I am not moving (in trafic or parked with engine on), after about 30 seconds, a really loud vibrating noise comes on! It lasts about 15 seconds and then stutters a bit and then the engine goes back to normal?

It sounds a bit like when some cars overheat and the fan comes on. However, when this has happened I have only been sat less than a minute! Usually about 30 seconds. I was wondering if this is a fault or some kind of energy petrol saving thing? I cant really explain the noise.. it is very loud from inside the car, but not as loud outside..loud enough though and the vibrations are very strong.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Also how long is a ford warranty?

Please help!!

x

I have recently bought an 09 plate KA style. I have found then when the engine is on, but I am not moving (in trafic or parked with engine on), after about 30 seconds, a really loud vibrating noise comes on! It lasts about 15 seconds and then stutters a bit and then the engine goes back to normal?

It sounds a bit like when some cars overheat and the fan comes on. However, when this has happened I have only been sat less than a minute! Usually about 30 seconds. I was wondering if this is a fault or some kind of energy petrol saving thing? I cant really explain the noise.. it is very loud from inside the car, but not as loud outside..loud enough though and the vibrations are very strong.

Please help!!

x

Please help!!

x

If its an 09 get it back to dealer!!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club