Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Engine power loom

IMarinov

Hi I have Ford focus titanium 2.0 diesel.  I have issues with my engine power loom  and I'm looking to replace it but they don't make them anymore or at least for those models... I'm curious would be working the same way if I replace it with second hand loom from example different model around 2009 year and frome  smaller engine from example from 1.6 to 1.9?? 

Hi IMarinov, welcome to the forum. The short answer is 'No'

There are so many differences between models that you could only safely use one from the exact same car as yours. For example you could not use a harness from a petrol car on a diesel, or a harness from a Zetec on a Titanium, there are just too many options that some will have extra sensors, and controls.

• Sad 1

That's not a great news but I thought would be something like that... Then now I need to find somewhere this part because obviously they are not making them anymore  😒 but second hand is really risky because I been told that this model suffered quite a lot of problems with the loom! 

By the way thanks Unofix for the quick response!

What problems are you having? 

Could you get an auto electrician to take a look and repair your harness? 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club