Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What liquid from a car smells fishy?

I went to McDonald's this evening I parked up went to get my food and upon returning to my car I noticed quite large amount of liquid under front vehicle, I touched the liquid and it smelt fishy. Before I left this evening the rear brakes did get stuck.

Any idea what that fishy liquid smell is and what to look for?.

Thanks guys

Maybe the previous occupier of that space dropped a fish burger... :unsure: 

Gear oil smells awful so might be that.  Everything else you can check the level of under the bonnet.

I had a very slight coolant leak on an old Fiesta and that gave quite a fishy kind of smell. Have a look all over the block for signs of any leakage or wet spots.

Thanks guys.

I checked coolant straight away and I do find some times few drips under water pump. But the level was tiny bit under max writing. 

If I had guess the liquid amount I found on floor I say 3 foot long by about foot and half wide of liquid under front car, it did look like large amount. 

The next thing I should check then is brake fluid bottle with such large amount on floor I'm guessing any bottle would be empty.