Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Paint,body Finish

mr rugby

Hi Gang,

I don't know how you feel, but the paint quality on my c max is pretty poor.

It must be barely one coat of laquer thick, stone chips dent the metal has it is so thin and scuff marks show through like a highliter pen.

When i was looking for this car, originally i had been driving a picasso and the salesman said the build quality of the cmax was way infront of the picasso........yeah allright.

I have more paint scuffs and pebbledash marks on my car than any car i have had....the finish just aint durable enough.

What's you views,

Regards

me rugby

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Gang,

I don't know how you feel, but the paint quality on my c max is pretty poor.

It must be barely one coat of laquer thick, stone chips dent the metal has it is so thin and scuff marks show through like a highliter pen.

When i was looking for this car, originally i had been driving a picasso and the salesman said the build quality of the cmax was way infront of the picasso........yeah allright.

I have more paint scuffs and pebbledash marks on my car than any car i have had....the finish just aint durable enough.

What's you views,

Regards

me rugby

the mrs dad has a cmax and i cant say its that bad ford paint has never been brilliant but its not as bad as youre saing may be worth taking itinto ford and see if the paint is too thin

Yeah Mine is the same, my bonnet is stonechipped and mine is a 08 plate car covered 29400 miles, and I've only covered 6000 miles in since September, previous to me buying it, it had 3 previous owners one of them being a pool car we think as it seems a huge mileage to cover in a year and a half when we bought it in September.

By the way ours is a C-Max 1.6TDCI Zetec.

I find the paint very thin and we got hit by a stone on the roof on the way back from our holiday and it chipped the paint right down to the metal.