Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta mk7.5 Radio fascia upgrade (SONY)

TJR121

Hello I just found it really hard to find any helpful topics, so I created this for anyone wondering if and how they change the fascia of the radio. 

Good news it can be done. 
features your car doesn’t have won’t work unless correct supplies are installed as well but comment if you need help, also folding mirrors I can help too! And centre console upgrade!

What centre console upgrade have you done?

Looking to retrofit sat nav in my mk7.5 ST-Line. Either the Sony or the Ford one but the wiring has me confused especially the part for the voice controls.

Where does the GPS get installed?

I have yet to take mine out and have a look to see what wiring I have already to compare it to pictures of the Sat Navs.

I gave up on the voice control as was too much to do for me - I wasn’t comfortable cutting the wires to the screen or dismantling the wire block

as for the gps antenna - mines stick behind the screen under the binnacle and gets a perfect signal

5 hours ago, RO02THO said:

What centre console upgrade have you done?

I have upgraded from the standard centre console to the one with the arm rest and led cupholder. 

3 hours ago, DGEMMELL said:

Looking to retrofit sat nav in my mk7.5 ST-Line. Either the Sony or the Ford one but the wiring has me confused especially the part for the voice controls.

Where does the GPS get installed?

I have yet to take mine out and have a look to see what wiring I have already to compare it to pictures of the Sat Navs.

As mentioned I only swapped it fascia but I believe you must buy the screen, radio unit and fascia and then code it via for scan could be wrong 😑 

You don’t need the radio part

basically you really only need the screen as it’s like a stand alone sat nav that connects to the fascia

its possible to navigate through the standard fascia but it’s easier with the nav one

the only change I made with forscan was the screen size 

I too have added the centre console with arm rest plus an additional 12v socket in the back - taken from my original console - ambient lit cup holders too

the 12v supply is built into the ambient loom ( I had to purchase this separately)

Thanks for the help. Does anyone have any photos or a video of how to get the audio on Sat Nav? This is the only bit im not sure on. 

I’ve not found videos or pics - only written instructions 

On 4/9/2021 at 3:38 PM, Lewie226 said:

You don’t need the radio part

basically you really only need the screen as it’s like a stand alone sat nav that connects to the fascia

its possible to navigate through the standard fascia but it’s easier with the nav one

the only change I made with forscan was the screen size 

I too have added the centre console with arm rest plus an additional 12v socket in the back - taken from my original console - ambient lit cup holders too

the 12v supply is built into the ambient loom ( I had to purchase this separately)

I added the console with the rear socket and it works fine 😕

15 minutes ago, TJR121 said:

I added the console with the rear socket and it works fine 😕

He’s asking about nav

If it helps, you can type site:fordownersclub.com into google followed by your search criteria that will search topics on the forum. Use quotation marks for specific search terms. For example, site:fordownersclub.com "Fiesta mk7.5 Radio fascia upgrade"

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club