Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ST Upper grill

ST CAB

I tried to read it but gave up, I think you need to fix your formatting lol. It's like trying to read an old LED scroll board.

• Haha 1

You who have put Zunsport's upper and lower grills there, do you need the old old grill from the upper grill to get it there? The lower one you do not need, I have not seen. It is for a Focus Mk2 ST 225 05-08 and the grill is called 05MY I will use! Can't find anything if the old grill is needed for the upper grill, maybe one of you has a movie etc?

Yes you need the original upper grill, you cut the middle of it out and attach the zunsport over top.

Personally I think zunsport grills look very tacky on the ST. Better off spraying your current grills black and lacquer them.

• Like 2

Ok, i have found a upper grill to my car in Ukraina. I have not found any nearer and not so expensive and give up to find any used i Europe!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club