Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Parts For Mk7 Zetec S

Josh_89

Does anyone know of where the hell i can get performance parts because all the sites I go on only seem to go to mk6?

I know mountune do a kit but £1200 for 20bhp is abit steep haha

cheers,

Newbie Josh

I'm also after wiper blades, pads and disks.

Any suggestions?

Appreciated

Josh

Try Graham from AllFord Parts, further down the forums he has his enquiry thread :)

European Parts is great. Sometimes bit bit pricey, but my dealing have been superb!

www.european-parts.net

wiper-blades.co.uk are great for... erm Wiper Blades. you're after the flat blade ones, they were £5 and £7 each for the 2 fronts on my celica, which trumps ford prices easily.

pads and discs, what you after.. stock or performance?

either or mate lookin to start upgrading now biggrin.gif cheers for that bud

try teamtorquesteer.co.uk, rude-racing.co.uk (formaly esp-design, chavvy name but great service) and dare i say it... pumaspeed.co.uk

£40 for wiper blades haha

26" -£5.18

&

15" -£3.32

:)

Thats intersting, the air filter replacment box would be ace if it actully gained that 6bhp but i am dubious as to it. Would love to hear you thoughts veiws and a RR test on it to see it in action.

mikester, been on pumaspeed and can see some serious spending happening VERY soon!!

cheers for pointing the sites out

no probs dude! just bear in mind that their 'fitted' costs are on the costly side (in my opinion) so try going elsewhre for fitting if you can't do anything yourself.

there's some mk7 stuff for sale over on zsoc.com in the sales section too, some coilovers from jackyboy along with other stuff that you may well be interested in?

on the air filter front.. never beleive any of the manufacturers figers... ever... i had a full decat exhaust system and a BMC completely closed filter system with custom metal piping throughout on my ST and that made 166bhp.. with 183lb/ft torque (was VERY happy with the torque :)) you'd have thought all those mods would equal more, in reality on an N/A motor you're gonna struggle to make massive gains, best just to try stuff and if it improves the feel of the car then you're on to a winner, who cares about bhp anyway lol

I can fit myself and if it becomes a struggle my step dad is a mechanic so no worries there, cheers for this mate i thought i new stuff but i seem to be a dumbass when it comes to it haha!!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club