Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2019 mk8 Rear fog lamp

聽Share

Hi Guys,

Noticed tonight one of my rear fog light bulbs isn't working.聽 Is it an easy replacement, my in app manual says something about accessing through wheel arch! Not sure if i have led or not either.

Sorry for the question, but being in the Golden wheels club all my driving life until now, I've never replaced a car bulb in my life 馃檪

Cheers

Hi CSC, can I guess its the one on the passenger side (Near Side) ?

8 minutes ago, unofix said:

Hi CSC, can I guess its the one on the passenger side (Near Side) ?

Hi mate....oh no, I can see a major cockup on my part coming up, just by the question. 馃檪

its the nearside (passenger side) which is out.

I had thought of parking mode, but can't see how they would have park mode for a rear fog light, but who knows 馃檪聽or maybe a Ford OCD thing where it looks better by putting a dummy one on the other side, when really only one works anyway

Well I'm not a 100% sure, but nearly all cars these days only have one rear fog on the drives side. The other is often just a dummy or the revese light.

Best check other Fiesta's first before you go scrambling about in the back of wheel arches 馃槈

• Like 1

1 minute ago, unofix said:

Well I'm not a 100% sure, but nearly all cars these days only have one rear fog on the drives side. The other is often just a dummy or the revese light.

Best check other Fiesta's first before you go scrambling about in the back of wheel arches 馃槈

Thanks mate, exactly not messing under the wheel arch just to find out that its a dummy, and so am I 馃檪

I just made the opposite mistake when I noticed revesing my car I could see the the reflection and I only had one reverse light. Turns out the other is my rear Fog 馃ぃ

32 minutes ago, unofix said:

I just made the opposite mistake when I noticed revesing my car I could see the the reflection and I only had one reverse light. Turns out the other is my rear Fog 馃ぃ

Sounds like what I would do 馃檪

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club