Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Fiesta Accessories

simoncastle89

Hey guys just been looking on the ford site, they have a bit of the mk7 fiesta now, but yeah was looking at they are offering day time running lights under the head lights! What do you guys think? I'm thinking about getting a new gear stick and the door stills which light up, but might be more hassle than its worth!

i would have see it on a proper car being honest... i rather prefer them in the spot like they are on mine

<-----

but yeh i would need to see them first!

The illuminated door sills and gear lever are useless until you get a Ford dealer to fit them. Unless your an auto electrician, or know one, I would definitely recommend a Ford dealer it them. I'm looking into fitting them myself now, will let you know how I go!

Fair enough, all depends on how much they cost really! I like your lights but the ones on the for website look wierd, just a strip of led lights under the front bumper don't really look right!

is this on the current ford website? i've launched the flash site and can't make out the DRLs, am i lookin in the same place?

is this on the current ford website? i've launched the flash site and can't make out the DRLs, am i lookin in the same place?

Try this direct link. It's on page 12.

I picked up an acsessories brochure from ford today cause I was looking at gettinga subwoofer for mine.

The DLRs look naff, they have yellow lights, unlike all the other cars that have them that are bright white leds most proberly.

Look better to get some aftermarket stick on ones in my opinion.

For me, Ive just got bright white LED sidelights. cost me a few quid instead of about £250+ proberly

Thing is looking at the front of the mk7 I don't know where you would put them that would look good.

thanks antony.

they look a bit naff, would they look better if they were pure white and the housing was colourcoded though?

Is there more things in the accessory book that you have than what is on website? Really want to add some stuff to my mk7 ZS

How I would have wanted the DRLs, bit of a quick mock up didnt have much time!

FordDLR.jpg

Not sure I like them actually. They look like scuff guards with a couple of LEDS in them.

For me day running lights look best either like Nico has presented his or if they are set somewhere in the radiator/bumper grill.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone know the part number or a place where I can buy the MS Design DRLs?

I think they will look good if I swap the bulbs for white LEDS

thanks

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club