Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Exhausts

Brad98

I own a mk 2 focus ST and was wondering if a exhaust from a mk 3 focus RS would fit? I only have the standard rear bumper and would this have to be changed as I have seen others which have changed it. Thanks in advance 

No it doesn't fit. The downpipe is different for starters and the cat is in a completely different location. Not to mention the RS AWD rear axle getting in the way of a nice straight exhaust (you'd hit the boot floor on yours).

The bumpers will be a different shape too. No way you've seen a mk3 RS diffuser on a Mk2 ST. There are a few aftermarket styles available from RSParts.

Thanks for the reply, yea that makes sense, was only going to use it from cat back as I de-catted a few months ago.  And I meant the aftermarket ones for the st as I still have the standard one on. 

Are there any recommendations for exhaust back box's that look and sound nice? 

A lot of these exhausts are very similar, however the two most popular ones are the Mongoose Section 59, and the KMS Section 18. The section 18 is very loud, it's almost a straight pipe, where as the section 59 is a bit milder.

I believe you have to cut your original exhaust out as the rear sub frame gets in the way. Aftermarket exhausts are pre-cut here, and join together using a clamp.

I can highly recommend the section 59, loud but easy to live with day to day 👍