Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Ford Fiesta Black Edition

Galyss

Hello there !

First of all, sorry for my bad english, I'm a french baguette ! But anyway, let me introduce my small beast ! ;)

Front :photo_2021-03-31_21-01-33.thumb.jpg.cc15c781ec728dceb8efa6d4c107a3dc.jpg

(The Alfa Romeo is my fiancee's car)

Big booty 1423858696_photo_2021-03-31_21-01-33(3).thumb.jpg.c7d0be23086cebd2b86bbf9b05f484fd.jpg

I don't have a lot of mods on it, only a wing raiser and some red dust covers on the wheel !

Buuut it looks awesome, I really would like to change the exhaust to something that sounds better, but money is money isn't it ?

Tell me what you think about it ! :D

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I just ordered new parts!
I should receive all of this next month :)

H2221890fce1945c0995bec1adf8c7f7cF.jpg

1pcs-Car-Cup-Holder-Coaster-Non-slip-Pad-Mat-Interior-Decoration-For-Ford-Focus-2-3.jpg_Q90.jpg_.webp

10x-T10-W5W-Car-LED-Canbus-Bulb-For-Ford-Focus-2-3-Fiesta-MK2-MK3-Mondeo.jpg_Q90.jpg_.webp

• Like 1

Looks very nice. I had a 2016 ST-Line which is very similar, was a good little car.

What are those things with DEE on them in the picture above?

Just now, Blatto said:

Looks very nice. I had a 2016 ST-Line which is very similar, was a good little car.

What are those thing with DEE on them in the picture above?

Nice :D

LEDs for interior lights :D

How are they powered?

4 minutes ago, Blatto said:

How are they powered?

They just replace standard bulbs :)

Ah, OK thanks 🙂

Looks quite nice. I nearly bought a Red edition myself. I bought a red Mk8 with a black (glass) roof instead. When I looked at the black one, I think it needs more red bits. I'd personally prefer it with red painted brake calipers and possibly drums. I've seen some with red rim protectors which look cool too.

Neither Black or Red editions are as gorgeous looking as an Alfa though. 😎 :drool:

• Like 1

👌

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Jim H said:

Looks quite nice. I nearly bought a Red edition myself. I bought a red Mk8 with a black (glass) roof instead. When I looked at the black one, I think it needs more red bits. I'd personally prefer it with red painted brake calipers and possibly drums. I've seen some with red rim protectors which look cool too.

Neither Black or Red editions are as gorgeous looking as an Alfa though. 😎 :drool:

The only difference with the alfa is the sound ahah xD 

4 hours ago, Galyss said:

The only difference with the alfa is the sound ahah xD 

I know it's a bit :offtopic: , but what engine has it got?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Jim H said:

I know it's a bit :offtopic: , but what engine has it got?

1.4TB Multiair 150, not the most powerful engine but dude, it's music to my ears :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

I recieved my indicators today, I'll install them tomorrow :) Stay tuned !

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Galyss said:

I received my indicators today, I'll install them tomorrow 🙂

Son fitted the black indicators to his ST some months ago, on dead sunny days you could hardly see them flashing, night time & dull days was fine, he's since ditched them and got the clear sequential type, looked that good I had to have some for our fiesta.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ian Lanc said:

Son fitted the black indicators to his ST some months ago, on dead sunny days you could hardly see them flashing, night time & dull days was fine, he's since ditched them and got the clear sequential type, looked that good I had to have some for our fiesta.

Do you have some pics? 'Cause I tried mine yesterday with an adapter, and it wasn't that bad. (The indicator was facing the sun)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Galyss said:

Do you have some pics? 'Cause I tried mine yesterday with an adapter, and it wasn't that bad. (The indicator was facing the sun)

Sorry no video runs of the black indicators, but I can do a clip of the clear type, let me know and I'll do a clip ?

Son was never happy with the way the black indicators illuminated, even standing well back from his car on sunny days they wasn't great.

His ST with the black indicators fitted.

wheels-003.jpg

9 hours ago, Ian Lanc said:

Sorry no video runs of the black indicators, but I can do a clip of the clear type, let me know and I'll do a clip ?

Son was never happy with the way the black indicators illuminated, even standing well back from his car on sunny days they wasn't great.

His ST with the black indicators fitted.

wheels-003.jpg

Love his ST ! Anyway mines do the job to be honest !

New indicators ! Damn that's hot !

1870241102_WhatsAppVideo2021-05-15at8_21_48PM.thumb.gif.a108164f0d5584c0b46a5ce7cabf9a7a.gif

1251254153_WhatsAppVideo2021-05-15at8_22_48PM.thumb.gif.18c7a7b0f5ba50d76d9f3b54d983203b.gif

Yeah that's a french license plate xD (Left steering baby)

• Like 3

Very nice, I was going to buy some from ceuk but decided to get my stage 2 intercooler, there definitely will be on my list next month 

11 minutes ago, Kenny_stline said:

Very nice, I was going to buy some from ceuk but decided to get my stage 2 intercooler, there definitely will be on my list next month 

Ahah no need to buy them from ceuk, I bought mines from Aliexpress xD

Btw yeah nice chose, intercoolers are sooooo great !

Cheers will have a look on there 👌

***** hell thats cheap, cheers 

27 minutes ago, Kenny_stline said:

***** hell thats cheap, cheers 

Yep ! The good think with this is that if you break it, you just buy new ones xD

• Like 1

On 4/21/2021 at 8:07 PM, Galyss said:

Hello there !

First of all, sorry for my bad english, I'm a french baguette ! But anyway, let me introduce my small beast ! 😉

Front :photo_2021-03-31_21-01-33.thumb.jpg.cc15c781ec728dceb8efa6d4c107a3dc.jpg

(The Alfa Romeo is my fiancee's car)

Big booty 1423858696_photo_2021-03-31_21-01-33(3).thumb.jpg.c7d0be23086cebd2b86bbf9b05f484fd.jpg

I don't have a lot of mods on it, only a wing raiser and some red dust covers on the wheel !

Buuut it looks awesome, I really would like to change the exhaust to something that sounds better, but money is money isn't it ?

Tell me what you think about it ! 😄

I had a black edition fiesta before the ST. They are very good cars, a lot of fun. Get an exhaust for it, I don't think you'd be disappointed. 👍🏼