Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Oil Life Question

auldreekie

I have a 2019 fiesta active 1, 125ps. Currently 4000 miles on the clock. 1st main service oil change etc is due in August. 

Current oil Life left is at 16% or 300 miles. In 3 weeks time I will be doing a round journey of at least 500 miles. 

Should I arrange with my dealer to see about a oil change before my journey or wait until the service due date in August which the oil Life reading will be well expired by then? 

The newer 1.0 EcoBoosts are 2 yearly servicing yes.

Personally I'd have the full service done now.  At 2 years it is basically only an oil change anyway.  It's the 4th year service that does spark plugs and air filter.

• Like 1

Get the service done now . oil change needs doing asap anyway. Wouldn't leave it till aug  because if you have an engine related issue ford could try wiggle out of any warranty work. They will be aware of the oil life if warranty work required. 

• Like 2

Thanks guys, booked in for service in a fortnight, better safe than sorry. 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club