Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fitting A Subwoofer From Ford Acsessories

Jason Tierney

I will do, its only the size of an A4 piece of paper :) and its under the passenger seat.

any ideas how its wired in???

Sorry I have no idea, I let ford do it. They did say to me though that they spent waaay longer than the hour a was quoted(and paid for) as they had to run wires to the rear of the car as well?

Not sure why, unless they were hooking the sub to the rears as well as the rest.

Sounds great though. Makes a massive difference. 150 for the speaker and £89 to fit. is alot of money but It was well worth it for me anyway.

there is a guide on here how too fit it aint there? it seemed pretty much and easy job aswell too me looking at it

Sorry I have no idea, I let ford do it. They did say to me though that they spent waaay longer than the hour a was quoted(and paid for) as they had to run wires to the rear of the car as well?

Not sure why, unless they were hooking the sub to the rears as well as the rest.

Sounds great though. Makes a massive difference. 150 for the speaker and £89 to fit. is alot of money but It was well worth it for me anyway.

Can you link the subwoofer you bought please?

Any ideas on how to wire this up please :D

I'm use to having a 800 watt sub in the boot :) But it's just not going to leave me any room in the fiesta :angry:

I have the six speaker system doesn't sound to bad but is it worth upgrading the Speakers or are the ones i have already fairly good

Thanks

Andy

No idea sorry, im sure someone will be able to point you to the threads that show you how to wire up a sub into the boot and how to get the facia off the radio etc.

• 3 months later...

I am fitting the expensive sub this weekend in my Focus CC has anyone accomplished this yet? Also my local Ford refused to fit as they said they didnt want to be responsible. I will update with my findings on Sunday once complete.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club