Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus mk4 stoplock

MILAN1STA

Hi, I recently purchased the stoplock pro elite for security and was wondering if anyone else uses it. But of a nuisance to move seat back to fit and then slide to get out. It feels like it is leaning on either my signal indicator or infotainment display. How secure are these? Ultimately I know they are a deterrent and if the scumbags have the tools they will be in and out quickly. Also, can i fit it any other way without it getting too close to a window?

20210425_134522.jpg

27 minutes ago, MILAN1STA said:

Also, can i fit it any other way without it getting too close to a window?

Unsure why you are concerned of it getting too close to a window? Shame you didn't post for advice prior to buying as the market leader for some time now has been the 'disklok', which is easy to fit, and won't interfere with any of your controls. However, best of luck with your new purchase anyway and I'm sure it'll be a useful deterrent.

567121967_disklokchrome.thumb.jpg.9d71ef52225b363f9ad433e36370008b.jpg

Thanks for the advice, only purchased yesterday so I can return.

Try putting the arm throughout the bottom left aperture. If you go for disklock you can get a cover to protect the wheel from the disklock

1 hour ago, granville_focus said:

If you go for disklock you can get a cover to protect the wheel from the disklock

If you are that way inclined (like me LOL), you can place some double sided velcro on the inside rim of the disklok to protect your wheel from any potential marks!

4 hours ago, MILAN1STA said:

Hi, I recently purchased the stoplock pro elite for security and was wondering if anyone else uses it. But of a nuisance to move seat back to fit and then slide to get out. It feels like it is leaning on either my signal indicator or infotainment display. How secure are these? Ultimately I know they are a deterrent and if the scumbags have the tools they will be in and out quickly. Also, can i fit it any other way without it getting too close to a window?

20210425_134522.jpg

If you want to stick to a stoplock change your stoplock elite for the pro version as it will fit better.

I have the pro version and find it fits perfectly on my focus Mk 4. If you look at the specs the elite version has a larger bend to accommodate vehicles with a raised centre/horn area on the steering wheel.

Edit: Added picture.

BD328635-0FB6-4F45-AA33-2BBF385EB089.jpeg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, StephenFord said:

If you are that way inclined (like me LOL), you can place some double sided velcro on the inside rim of the disklok to protect your wheel from any potential marks!

I just use a pillow case 😂

12 minutes ago, shawty1984 said:

I just use a pillow case 😂

Never heard that being done before - that would definitely confuse the potential thief, thinking the steering wheel had been replaced with a a fluffy pillow LOL 🤣

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club