Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk7 Stock Stereo Upgrade

JoshJWW
聽Share

So I have a mk7 2011 fiesta Econetic and was looking for some way to add bluetooth into the stereo system as it currently has the most basic stereo which doesn't include this feature and the aux doesn't work because why would it馃檮. I'll be able to purchase a stereo from a breakers yard and looked at how to get the stereo out which looks simple enough.

So what I聽was wondering is, is the wiring different to the newer stereos like the Sony one and will I聽be able to just straight swap them as I've not been able to find any information on it? Or would I need some sort of adapter, and if so where would I聽be able to get one?

Sorry if there's already a post about this, I didn't see any when searching.

Thanks in advance

Edit: So I have looked more in depth at this and realised it's way more work than just replacing it. I don't understand why Ford would make it all so complicated聽馃檮聽anyways, I don't think I want to do it anymore lol, but I don't know how to delete this post

Edited by JoshJWW

You've probably realised the bluetooth is a separate module and required extra wiring lol.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club