Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Squeaky Noise After High Speed

Andy UK

i just cant understand the massive difference in price and were the same age and almost same ncb. where do the north east meets take place? as your the rep an all lol

Well I know that Scarborough is alot better for insurance for a start, Im in one of the highest parts of the country..... they can take place whereever is best and up to other people really but i think there will only be a few of us but its better than me just stood on my bill haha!!!

I payed £2800 with Quinn Direct (they were cheapest!) and I have an excess of £500.

No legal cover or courtesy car either...

Ouch! thats alot, whats happenening though as hasnt quinn gone into administration?

Lol, where can I get these pads from?

I do a lot of high speed driving ;)

They are widely available. Just type green stuff brake pads into google or something. They cope with up to 200bhp, Yellow stuff pads do up to 400bhp and Red Stuff do 400+. I'm sure that's the order they go in but I'm sure green stuff pads will do ;)

If you dont drive too much between the hours of 11pm-5am then try a company called I-kube - they're worth a ring!

not to keen on the gps tracker bein fitted :/

HA Egg wouldnt even quote me!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club