Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Exhaust D:

Galyss

Hello there !

I'm here 'cause I have a problem. I'm looking for an exhaust for my Mk7.5 Black edition, but I can't find something that doesn't make a bike sound.

Btw, 'cause I live in France, I have to pay twice, once for the exhaust, and once for the shipping. So I'm looking for something great without spending 1000€ (870£) for a piece of metal D:

Can you help me ?

You're probably best going to a local exhaust shop and getting a custom one made to your taste.

• Like 3

Yeah ikr, but the cheaper I found is not cheap at all ahah (750£)

Is that just for a catback? Or full turbo-back? And if it's full turbo-back, is that a decat or sports cat?

There is a cobra res system on eBay for £350 or best offer I know your in France but I can’t think it would be that much to send it over by the right courier 🤷‍♂️?

3 hours ago, Luke4efc said:

Is that just for a catback? Or full turbo-back? And if it's full turbo-back, is that a decat or sports cat?

Just for a catback :/

1 hour ago, Kenny_stline said:

There is a cobra res system on eBay for £350 or best offer I know your in France but I can’t think it would be that much to send it over by the right courier 🤷‍♂️?

Do you have the link ? :D

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Galyss said:Do you have the link ? 😄

Sort your own courier out dpd, parcel force etc 

France is huge, and I'm sure there's thousands modifying 1.0L ecoboosts. There must be some exhaust manufacturer over there that makes off the shelf systems that don't cost a fortune.

BTW even in the UK you can pay £650 for a brand new resonated cat-back, so if you've had a quote for 750€ for a fully custom and fitted cat-back then that's not a bad deal really. 

That’s my exhaust on eBay, if you can arrange a courier to collect it then I’d package it appropriately 

• Like 2

On 5/1/2021 at 2:38 PM, Kenny_stline said:

Sort your own courier out dpd, parcel force etc 

Yeah I did that, but thanks :)

On 5/2/2021 at 12:46 AM, Luke4efc said:

France is huge, and I'm sure there's thousands modifying 1.0L ecoboosts. There must be some exhaust manufacturer over there that makes off the shelf systems that don't cost a fortune.

BTW even in the UK you can pay £650 for a brand new resonated cat-back, so if you've had a quote for 750€ for a fully custom and fitted cat-back then that's not a bad deal really. 

I guess you're right :/ I can't believe I gonna spend 750€ for a piece of metal :')

17 hours ago, RO02THO said:

That’s my exhaust on EBay, if you can arrange a courier to collect it then I’d package it appropriately 

Thanks mate, but if I do this, I'll spend as much as if it was new ahah

if it was a d res system i would of had it lol 

2 hours ago, Kenny_stline said:

It could be a solution tbh

Got 2 holes in mine 😬

6 hours ago, Kenny_stline said:

It was pretty loud even with a res, my GF hated it.

• Like 1

going to send you a pm 

7 minutes ago, RO02THO said:

It was pretty loud even with a res, my GF hated it.

3 minutes ago, Kenny_stline said:

going to send you a pm 

Reading this thread sucks! I can never get my head around why exhausts cost so much, just no need for the expensive prices.

I've a 1.4 10 plate and the original exhaust has stood the test of time, it's getting really rusty now, so decided on having a decent but quiet exhaust fitted, every manufacturer doesn't cater for the ones who need a good exhaust but be pretty silent running, they all think everyone wants some sporty snorting exhaust being made up & fitted.

Best bet would be powerflow custom to what you want 

5 hours ago, Kenny_stline said:

Got 2 holes in mine 😬

Omg, I definitely wanna ear that ! Can you send me a vid of it ? :D

1 hour ago, Ian Lanc said:

Reading this thread sucks! I can never get my head around why exhausts cost so much, just no need for the expensive prices.

I've a 1.4 10 plate and the original exhaust has stood the test of time, it's getting really rusty now, so decided on having a decent but quiet exhaust fitted, every manufacturer doesn't cater for the ones who need a good exhaust but be pretty silent running, they all think everyone wants some sporty snorting exhaust being made up & fitted.

That's why I don't want to spend to much xD

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club