Do Not Sell My Personal Information

anti hi jacking

jonnymagnum2000

has anyone been able to enable the anti hi jacking on the puma   ( auto lock after 6mph) or know anyone or a garage that can able it, I believe you need forscan to enable it.

Correct. Fords won't enable it as they apparently fell foul of a law suit in recent years. AIUI the only was is using Forscan. I've enabled mine, 5 min job, using this. I like doors to lock as I don't like being sttaionary with boot unlocked etc. Yes I know I can hit lock button but it's easy to forget 🙂 

• Like 1

Hi John, as Steve says it can be done using ForScan and its not too bad of a job. So far I have activated it on my Focus Mk4, my daughters Ecosport, and her boyfriends Fiesta Mk7, but I have to admit I've failed so far to activate on my daughters other car, a Kuga 2010 model. If anyone knows the details for that I would really appreciate it.

shame fords don’t do it with there cars and do it on there vans 🤷‍♂️

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I've activated it on my son-in-laws' Puma, no issues

• 1 month later...

Hi about to collect my new puma on tue asked about this feature but was told taken option taken off .

can I ask what and where is forscan .

11 minutes ago, able said:

can I ask what and where is forscan .

There's loads of topics and guides on Forscan all over the forum and google. My suggestion is have a look on their website. You need a modified ELM327 which you can buy here

Yes, research using Forscan, get a suitable cable and connect to car. You will need a windows laptop

It's configured in the BCMii and the IPC, easy to do once connected, takes about 5 minutes

Back up your original configuration before you make any changes

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club