Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Re: Ap Coilovers

beatty36

Ok, Ordered a set of ap coilovers 12 working days a go from venom motorsports. They state that they should be with me in 7 - 10 days and they still arent here. Each time i phone them up to see where they are they just say o they'll prob be there this week or next and don'd seem to care very much. I'm aware that tehy are made in Germany and may take some time to get here but i think that the least they can do is try and find out for me instead of taking the money and not caring about the rest. So any way, has any one else ordered from this companya nd if so how long did it take? Also if you ordered from puma speed or any other company, how long did it take for them to arrive?

thanks!

Well i am waiting on my aps to arrive from pumaspeed, its been since friday that i ordered them but on the site it said 7 - 10 days. Update on my account says Dispatched direct, so guessing its been sent from Germany and is on its way.

wish i had ap's now.. lol

Ok, Ordered a set of ap coilovers 12 working days a go from venom motorsports. They state that they should be with me in 7 - 10 days and they still arent here. Each time i phone them up to see where they are they just say o they'll prob be there this week or next and don'd seem to care very much. I'm aware that tehy are made in Germany and may take some time to get here but i think that the least they can do is try and find out for me instead of taking the money and not caring about the rest. So any way, has any one else ordered from this companya nd if so how long did it take? Also if you ordered from puma speed or any other company, how long did it take for them to arrive?

thanks!

Ordered mine from venom motorsport, woman said they was on backorder or something and would be about four weeks, they arrived in just under four weeks, so I was pleased lol this was back in march, the ride and handling are brilliant, my main concern was that it was going to make the car uncomfortable on the rubbish roads in my area but it rides fine. Hope they arrive soon.

Gaz are better tho really aint they???

apparantly.

they do have adjustable rebound but the fronts are a ballache to set when they're on the car :(

apparantly.

they do have adjustable rebound but the fronts are a ballache to set when they're on the car :(

I had tein coilovers on my old yaris and they was easy peasy to adjust on the car....hope my aps are.

Hope they get sorted soon mate.

thanks!

EXACT SAME thing happened to me when i tried to order "weitec" coilovers. each time i phoned the supplier he assured me that "they are on their way" but 2 weeks later he told me that the company (weitec) has no stock and i will have to wait until july to get my coilovers. Of course i canceled my order ;)

I hope you get yours soon :)

I had tein coilovers on my old yaris and they was easy peasy to adjust on the car....hope my aps are.

Hope they get sorted soon mate.

the ap's aren't adjustable rebound are they? thought it was height only...

Thanks for all the replies. Yeah i hope they get here soon, starting to think about not going for them now that the excitement is over lol. ill give them till the end of today then phone them again beacuse i ordered them today 3 weeks ago.

The GAZ coilovers are damper adjustable but the ap's arent. but i was asking around stockists about them and they said even tho you can adjust the gaz, they think the ap's are still a better and more comfortable ride. I guess its just eprsonal prefference tho. And he did say he wouldn't buy anything other than KW, coincedently the most expensive ones :D haha!

Thanks Again

yeah my KWs develo[ed a fualt within a year and wasn't even slammed. so they aren't all they're cracked up to be, the exact same fault happened to 3 people on fiestastoc.com (myself included) out of maybe 10 people on there who had KWs.. not good in my opinion..

After phoning in today to see where the @@@@ they where, i got the response......"AP arent making them yet, they just take orders for them and they are still in development. They are expected to be sent out in june or july"! well if this is the case how come another member on here has his car sitting on them!! Im sorry but thats outrageous!

I got told they are being sent out direct from germany. Should be arriving week 24. Oh well he said i would defo get them and i was on the list

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club