Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Andrew

Andyocall42

I’ve recently purchased a Ford Focus 2019 plate, was wondering if I could move around the dab radio stations into a different order? 

On 5/3/2021 at 9:17 PM, Andyocall42 said:

I’ve recently purchased a Ford Focus 2019 plate, was wondering if I could move around the dab radio stations into a different order? 

Any DAB radio (car or domestic) sorts the stations out in alphabetical order. The only way to quickly access your 'favourites' is to indeed, save them in the 'favourites' option on your radio, you can then save them in any order you want... Welcome to the forum.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Cheers mate 

I still can't work mines out have a  couple of stations saved that's about it 😂

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, F0CUE said:

I still can't work mines out have a  couple of stations saved that's about it 😂

To be fair, some radios are very un-instinctive for saving favourites. I'm an avid radio listener, and have 6 DAB+ radios littered round the place. My favourite is a 'Roberts' which to save a fav, all you have to do is listen to the station you want to save, press the 'memory' location button for 2 seconds and you're done. There is another I have, a 'Pure' which has to go into menu settings and takes me an age should I want to save a station.

For us oldies, when car stereos had actual push buttons for station sets, all you had to do was listen to the station, then physically pull the button out to 'save' it, then push button back in to lock it. Sometimes old tech just worked so much better LOL

1922916352_oldfashionedradio.thumb.jpg.272d67b6d1648cdf601b3b970629ab43.jpg

• Like 4

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club