Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hi, My wife has a 2011 1.6 tdci s fiesta, we have been trying to connect her phone to the audio system, when we try to pair it, it comes up with a message saying that the device list is full, please debond a device and try again, select debond and it says no phones listed,  and it wont let me scroll down to settings.any help appreciated, the unit is the one bellow.

181772136_221579775972422_2613825425720116438_n.jpg

If it's the one like the picture then I don't think it has bluetooth. Only the units with 0-9 preset buttons and full size screen have the option for bluetooth (the one you posted is 1-6).

The bluetooth module is located above the passenger footwell on the trim piece that you remove (there's loads of topics/videos on here if you can't find it). Unplug it or remove the fuse for half an hour to do a hard reset.

8 hours ago, Luke4efc said:

If it's the one like the picture then I don't think it has bluetooth. Only the units with 0-9 preset buttons and full size screen have the option for bluetooth (the one you posted is 1-6).

The Bluetooth module is located above the passenger footwell on the trim piece that you remove (there's loads of topics/videos on here if you can't find it). Unplug it or remove the fuse for half an hour to do a hard reset.

sorry, posted the wrong picture, it is the one with 0-9 presets, i will try the hard reset, do you know what no fuse it is please

If it's saying in one part that there's too many phones connected, and then in another that there are none, it might be worth trying a factory reset to clear the device out.

Hi, I have removed the bluetooth unit and took the fuse out for about 45 mins, plugged it back in and turned it on and all that comes up on the screen i ford audio (pic 1) and none of the buttons work but if I hold the joy stick to the left it comes up with  cd, radio, aux, phone and menu, (pic 2) and if I select one of those it just reverts back to ford audio, any ideas?

182621295_2207974186003059_4211041902190336244_n.jpg

182564582_376942646925224_573190226458302737_n.jpg

Will the radio boot up if you disconnect the bluetooth module but don't reconnect it? As a last resort try disconnecting the battery to reset everything, however if it works by unplugging the module again then you need a new bluetooth module.

hi,

Tried disconnecting the bluetooth unit and still nothing, then tried disconnecting the battery, left it for half an hour, re-connected the battery and left the bluetooth module disconnected and the radio still doesn't boot up, exactly the same as above, does this mean the radio is caput? if so if I get a second hand one can I just plug and play or are the linked to the ECU?

40 minutes ago, julian hull said:

does this mean the radio is caput?

Quite possibly.

40 minutes ago, julian hull said:

if so if I get a second hand one can I just plug and play or are the linked to the ECU?

plug and play provided you get one from a pre-facelift.