Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What is the 54 Pin - APIM pins and the 20pin BCM C4 female crimp pins?

Hello I am wanting to make my own connects to the APIM54, i don't want to splice into the current wires. I want to replace the pins for a reverse camera but i can't seem to find the correct pins used to fit my own wires.

I am also wanting to make my own wires to go the BCM C4 as I have used the original wires with their included female crimp pins for my rain sensor but they're not working correctly, so i am wanting to make my own loom.

I am in the uk and the closest ones i got to don't ship here

Sorry, I dont know what type of pins they are but from a supplier perspective, I have used https://www.auto-click.co.uk

I am planning on adding a reverse camera to my MK3.5 and wanted to connect to the grey plug in the boot.  I manager to work out what the matching plug part was and found that they supplied it along with the pins.  I did try it out but just got an error about the camera not working so I decided to postpone any investigation until the weather warmed up a bit (hate working with frozen fingers!)

3 hours ago, AlanC2 said:

Sorry, I dont know what type of pins they are but from a supplier perspective, I have used https://www.auto-click.co.uk

I am planning on adding a reverse camera to my MK3.5 and wanted to connect to the grey plug in the boot.  I manager to work out what the matching plug part was and found that they supplied it along with the pins.  I did try it out but just got an error about the camera not working so I decided to postpone any investigation until the weather warmed up a bit (hate working with frozen fingers!)

you could just replace the two pins on the APIM connector and do an RCA connector

thanks for the link, i've bought some pins which i think are the right ones