Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2017 powershift cruise control

JKK114L

Hi, had anyone here retrofitted OEM cruise control? It's 1 thing I really miss from my last car. I think I've read some where here that all you need is the switch on the steering wheel and the car hooking up to a pc to have the cruise option enabled. Any help would be great, part numbers ,suppliers, how to guide etc. TIA

9 hours ago, JKK114L said:

Hi, had anyone here retrofitted OEM cruise control? It's 1 thing I really miss from my last car. I think I've read some where here that all you need is the switch on the steering wheel and the car hooking up to a pc to have the cruise option enabled. Any help would be great, part numbers ,suppliers, how to guide etc. TIA

I too miss cruise control, I’m not sure why they don’t fit it on all models. I think, I could be wrong. Once the buttons are fitted, and plugged in. It then needs to be activated. 

below is a link which explains how you replace the buttons on a Mondeo. I’d assume it would be of similar layout. 

Rates Ford on eBay, tell me the part number is 1844084  

• 2 years later...

I have retrofitted Cruise Control on my 2017 MK4 Galaxy

(I assume its the same configuration for MK5 Mondeo & MK2 S-Max?)

There are several CC Steering Wheel button configurations, The photo 1 is the button configuration I used.

I found the configuration details on another site (Can't take the credit 🥴)

Please be aware that this information is to be used at your own risk!!

I hope it helps & Good luck

Photo no1.jpg

IMG_9562.JPG

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club