Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mileage Display Help!

swhite83

Hi Guys

Im new on here so hopefully some of you will be able to help me.

I have a 58 plate fiesta zetec. On the little mileage screen that displays how many miles you have left until you need to fill up, mine has changed to show me how many miles per gallon im doing.

I havent touched anything, and dont want it to show me this, id rather know how many miles i have left until i break down! Anyone know how to change this back?

Thank you all in advance :-)

Press in the end of the left hand stalk until you get what you want to display.

Hi Guys

Im new on here so hopefully some of you will be able to help me.

I have a 58 plate fiesta zetec. On the little mileage screen that displays how many miles you have left until you need to fill up, mine has changed to show me how many miles per gallon im doing.

I havent touched anything, and dont want it to show me this, id rather know how many miles i have left until i break down! Anyone know how to change this back?

Thank you all in advance :-)

I leave mine on MPG because I'm a nerd. :P You don't have to worry about it as it'll chime and switch to the "miles remaining" screen when you're down to 50miles left in the tank.

And will chime on ignition until you fill her up!

lol

push the button a few times

I leave mine on MPG because I'm a nerd. :P You don't have to worry about it as it'll chime and switch to the "miles remaining" screen when you're down to 50miles left in the tank.

And will chime on ignition until you fill her up!

Bleedin' chimes do my head in, I won't turn them off though because I want to get my moneys worth if that makes any sense!?

The worst thing is when you've just filled up and the slightest prod of the throttle sets the average tumbling.

First car with a trip computer and the MPG display is like a game to me :)

Am I the only one who thinks 50 miles left in the tank its .... well MILES left.

I know I dont have to fill up when it chimes, But I can hardly ignore the yellow light & the chimes.

I Feel bad if I don't go almost straight to the station now :unsure:

First car with a trip computer and the MPG display is like a game to me :)

Am I the only one who thinks 50 miles left in the tank its .... well MILES left.

I know I dont have to fill up when it chimes, But I can hardly ignore the yellow light & the chimes.

I Feel bad if I don't go almost straight to the station now :unsure:

i always ignore it til i have less than 15 left, i once got it to 1 mile left, luckily it stayed there for quite a while and i made t in the end :)

i always ignore it til i have less than 15 left, i once got it to 1 mile left, luckily it stayed there for quite a while and i made t in the end :)

*pictures all the crap in the bottom of your tank getting sucked into the fuel system*

Eww, that makes me shudder.

was coming back from london and had 50 miles til empty come up, ut was only 30 miles from home, wicked... lol big mistake. its a completely innaccurate reading, as soon as i started getting closer to hom the miles dropped right down, then hit 0 as soon as i slowed to join another motorway, was on 0 for 15 miles!! lol driving at 50mph for that long on a busy motorway in fear of clonking out is not fun.. never trust that 'til empty' reading... lesson learnt there.

• 11 years later...

I was wondering how to get the mileage and mpg display on my 2014 fiesta it only shows how many miles I have done on the car and do not have a trip button on my left indicator 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club