Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hi,

I have a 2014 ford focus sport and I purchased these aftermarket headlights for it.

I have had two issues with the lights and it may be a long shot that anyone knows a solution but thought I'd ask. So firstly the low beam projectors had halogen bulbs in them, and they produced the dullest light, I basically couldn't see at night. So I switched to better halogens, almost no difference, and I now have these NAVARA H7 LED globes, which while brighter, are only just bright enough for road use, but don't light the road up enough ahead.

I have talked to people in stores and they have no idea as to what the issue is and claim that the LEDs I have should be amazing. 

Can anyone recommend to me either way brighter LEDs or some fix. I no longer have the original lights so I really just need a globe that will light up the road properly.

I also have issues with the high beams. They are in a reflector housing and point upwards, almost at a 45 degree angle to the road, making them uselss. There seems to be no adjustments for them on the headlight, only adjustments to angle the projector. Should I try getting different bulbs? My only thought here is to get strange LEDs that have an irregular placement of the LED diode on the globe so maybe the light comes out differently. 

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!

Photos - back of headlight, low beam driving, high beam driving.

backlight.jpg

lowbeam.jpg

highbeam.jpg