Do Not Sell My Personal Information

KUGA PHEV FUEL CARDS ETC

Rogue 1

Hi how long have peoples fuel cards took for delivery?

and there seems to be different amounts offered for different customers!

also some people had battery’s done prior to delivery from factory & some done at dealerships 

what have other phev owners had from ford ?

Just now, Rogue 1 said:

Hi how long have peoples fuel cards took for delivery?

and there seems to be different amounts offered for different customers!

also some people had battery’s done prior to delivery from factory & some done at dealerships 

what have other phev owners had from ford ?

It seemed some offered extra fuel card & home Charger point , then others / mobility customers not been offered deals like others 

• 3 weeks later...

I had a £500 petrol card valid at BP stations sent initially followed by an offer of 3 years free servicing. More recently, because of the time it took to carry out the work on my car, they offered me a choice of another £300 petrol card, money off a home charging point or something else that I've totally forgotten about. As I already had a charging point, I elected to have the petrol card.

I'm not sure how long it took for the first card to arrive something like 6 - 8 weeks I think and it looks as though the second card is taking at least that long as well. Just to complicate the issue, I was also sent a charge card for recharging the battery from public charge points but I can't see any advantage in using it over a standard credit card. As there was no covering letter with this card, I have no idea who sent it but it did have the "Ford" logo on it and on the envelope it arrived in.

• 2 weeks later...

Seems to depend on how & which route the car was purchased maybe as to what has/ was offered.  I have had 2 fuel cards £500 & £300. could have had a home charger or a donation to a green charity. Also have the free services as well.

My card came through this morning which is 6 weeks from when I took delivery of the car. I presume it's a £500 card as it doesn't say anywhere on the letter or card how much is on it!

As I said above, my £500 fuel card arrived yesterday...and today....another one arrived!! 🤣 Has anyone else had two turn up?

I’ve had 2 original one £500. as a sorry for the car not being right in the first place & then £300 one once the car had been sorted out for the length of time it had taken to be put right.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Darcey said:

I’ve had 2 original one £500. as a sorry for the car not being right in the first place & then £300 one once the car had been sorted out for the length of time it had taken to be put right.

My car was still at the factory when they put the stop sale on them so I didn't already have it. I had a letter saying they'd give me a £500 card as an apology for the delay in delivery but two cards have come through and both are definitely for £500! 🙄

• Like 1

That’s excellent darcey did you get service’s also ? And they mentioned home charging point also ?

Whoops darcy was yours stopped like ours at the factory? 

Just a thought I’ve had , on our fuel cards that we’ve received are we getting the fuel at pump price or the bunker price , as I’ve worked with fuel cards and we was getting the fuel for a average size company at roughly £1.00 a litre so at my local garage the price is £1.30 so a £500 fuel card would cost them only £384 and the amounts & volume they would use would get them a far greater discount anyone know the answer or should we ask ford ourselves??

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club