Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Heated windscreen

Toby2

Problem with my 2013 Ford Fiesta Eco boost.

The heated windscreen and rear screen have stop working.I have only 16500 miles on the clock.There are no loose visible loose connections and the fuses have been checked.

I would be grateful for any suggestions please before I take it to a garage.

Thank you

You need to put the battery on charge for 24 hours. The rear screen will work long before the front screen becomes available again. Wth only 16500 miles on the clock I guess your car only does frequent short runs with no chance for the battery to get fully charged.

• Like 1

It's also worth noting that the fine wires in the screen break and stops it working, as your car according to your post is a 2013 model this could well be the problem.

5 minutes ago, pragmatix said:

It's also worth noting that the fine wires in the screen break and stops it working, as your car according to your post is a 1013 model this could well be the problem.

On a 1013 model I think the heated screen was operated by lighting a thin pool of tar beneath it...  :biggrin: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

On a 1013 model I think the heated screen was operated by lighting a thin pool of tar beneath it...  :biggrin: 

king harold went to battle in one of those fiestas 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, pragmatix said:

as your car according to your post is a 1013 model this could well be the problem.

Seems to have been a quick bit of editing to the original post by the time I read the thread!😀

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club