Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fuel consumption.

anon

With the M27 being upgraded to a deathtrap motorway, it is limited to 50 MPH so ten miles from my rendezvous in Gosport yesterday, I zeroed the computer, drove around Gosport for a bit and returned to Poole, largely on the cruise control, occasionally helping out before a rise to get some momentum. Over 75 miles, the consumption worked out at 65.8 MPG. 

It took very gentle driving to get there but still some way short of the 93 I got out of the hated Up! TSI over 200 miles but that was in the Low countries. Nevertheless, I'm pretty happy with that - a hundred mile run once a week only uses a couple of gallons and keeps the stop start working which saves about a teaspoonful!

Thats impressive which engine have you got in the fiesta, hybrid I bet.

Nope.2017 Ecoboost 100 in a Titanium with Pan roof, spare wheel and an overachiever at the dinner table onboard.

That's very good.   Best I've ever managed is 65mpg on a long run from Nottingham to Scotland and back.   Same engine.

I'm getting 72mpg dash says 

But getting 69mpg when I record the milage before and after filling. 65plate 1.6 econetic. 

im lucky to even touch 40MPG on my fiesta

18 minutes ago, Neb_engineer said:

im lucky to even touch 40MPG on my fiesta

That's roughly what I get with normal driving.

I'm getting 37.1mpg ( fiesta titanium x ecoboost 125 2014)

Unless there's some issue with your car it's going to be down to driving style and the conditions you drive in that dictate your mpg.

In my 2016 ST-Line 140 I was getting just over 50mpg on my daily commute.

With my 2019 ST-Line 140 I'm getting about 48mpg on the same journey. but it is about 100Kg heavier than the 2016 model.

Also hard to compare as the traffic has generally been much lighter due to the covid restrictions throughout most of my ownership of the current one.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club