Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Mondeo.

007 Mondeo

Has anybody else seen the new Ford Mondeo, why I ask is, I have recently spoken too a friends in Australia and also in the USA about the new Mondeo. Both are very adamant the Fords are going to launch a new Mondeo. The car will be known under other names around the World but in Europe it with either be called the Mondeo or something else. A close look at the car on show at the motor show clearly showed the Mondeo heritage in its nice lines and looks and the interior was defiantly born from a Mondeo, the dash was well designed in line with advanced thinking. It is to be produced in three engine types, Electric, Hybrid and Hydrogen. It is a real go getter. A Ford rep told me at present it seams likely the Mondeo name will be used in Europe and the UK, we are not going to make the same mistake we made with the Capri. 

The Mondeo is being discontinued in 2022.

It seems that whatever replaces it will most likely NOT be a traditional hatch/saloon/estate and most likely something taller / SUV like.

What pictures have you seen?

15 minutes ago, Frembrit said:

The Mondeo is being discontinued in 2022.

It seems that whatever replaces it will most likely NOT be a traditional hatch/saloon/estate and most likely something taller / SUV like.

What pictures have you seen?

Oh goodie another potential Suprisingly Useless Vehicle , give me a proper estate any time.

New Mondeo Hybrid Spy Shot ??

Secret Mondeo.JPG

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, pragmatix said:

Oh goodie another potential Suprisingly Useless Vehicle , give me a proper estate any time.

Hatchback for me....don't want a SUV or Crossover type car. Although if I decide to go German then it would be an estate over a Saloon.

1 hour ago, Frembrit said:

Hatchback for me....don't want a SUV or Crossover type car. Although if I decide to go German then it would be an estate over a Saloon.

You may have noticed I now have a SUV, but that's brought on by circumstances, due to mobilty reasons and what car I could afford on the Motability scheme,  so I can say surprisingly useless vehicles.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club