Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Edge SYNC 3 DAB Query

Daddy Nev

Hey Guys,

I'm having issues with the DAB on my Edge. I have a topic open in the audio forum on this.  Is there anyone out there in Edge crew that is willing to pop the rear cover in the tail gate and take a photo of their two DAB modules for me please? I need to compare against mine as the new part number Ford have given me is for the complete apim module rather than the antenna isolators.

New ford part No: 2374661

Thanks.

Please can anyone help me. I need a picture of the Ariel amplifier isolators behind the tailgate cover. This is mine below and we believe the red module is the wrong one. Need a close up of the all the info on its covers please.

IMG_2144.JPG

IMG_2145.JPG

Don't know if this'll help as mine is Sync2 (2016 model) but anyway...

IMG_1082.JPG

IMG_1083.JPG

IMG_1084.JPG

Oh yes. Thank you very much Trent Edge. I have used your info with mine with Vospers Ford and have now found the correct module. 2371298 which is priced at £14.57 inc vat. 

So thanks Trent Edge and Andrew at Vospers 🙂 I have now ordered and looking forward to getting my radio back 

• 2 weeks later...

All parts have now arrived. Will be fitting this Saturday... Keep you posted

• Like 1

So here are the parts we ordered to fix the DAB issue and a little extra to enable the ACC. Update to follow later. I seriously hope the DAB works after this!

IMG_2318.JPG

IMG_2320.JPG

IMG_2321.JPG

IMG_2322.JPG

Hi all,

I am VERY pleased to say that we now have DAB working. Andrew at Vospers was right when he said the RED antenna isolator was the wrong part. How very interesting considering this is how I bought the car. Our Edge was a PCP return, so unless it had a problem before and someone tried changing it, it was fitted with the wrong module.

Never mind, I'm slightly over £70 lighter for the two isolators that were needed, but I have working DAB.

IMG_2381.JPG

IMG_2321.JPG

IMG_2384.JPG

IMG_2144.JPG

• Like 3

Good to hear it's working

• Like 1

Not as half as I am. I can't believe that someone has played with it under their PCP contract or Ford fitted the wrong module. No way did Ford fit the wrong module, so someone has played about with it before we had it. I'm just glad I've got it working for such a low cost, but has taken 5 months and a lot of phone calls and emails and tests to resolve.

• 1 month later...

where the updates a easy fit, all the connections the same ?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club