Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Eurovision 2021 - you watching??

StephenFord
聽Share

As per an annual ritual, I am sitting here with she who must be obeyed, pretending not to watch it (she absolutely loves it and is filling out her scorecard LOL) I, of course, am pretending not to be in the least bit interested, but honestly, have you seen some of the outfits that some of the performers are almost wearing? 馃ぃ

What, no one? Well, obviously I'm the only one here that needs to get a life 馃ぃ

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, StephenFord said:

What, no one? Well, obviously I'm the only one here that needs to get a life 馃ぃ

LOL聽聽馃檪

Wow, UK, once again - nil points!! Wasn't a great song, but certainly nowhere near the worst. They really didn't like us leaving the EU LOL 馃ぃ 馃ぃ 馃ぃ

25 minutes ago, StephenFord said:

Wow, UK, once again - nil points!! Wasn't a great song, but certainly nowhere near the worst. They really didn't like us leaving the EU LOL 馃ぃ 馃ぃ 馃ぃ

Lol we're all Millwall fans today:聽 " no one likes us, we don't care" 馃榾

Not watched it for years, ever since the Ex Soviet union聽countries started voting politically. I don't know why we bother , we know full well we don't stand a chance it's got nothing to do with the songs anymore.聽

8 hours ago, Eric Bloodaxe said:

Lol we're all Millwall fans today:聽

Millwall won the Eurovision??

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, StephenFord said:

Millwall won the Eurovision??

Might have a better chance than last nights effort!馃榾

One of my Facebook friends has put up a clip of one of the Italians allegedly doing a line of coke during the results 馃槻

1 minute ago, Turvey said:

One of my Facebook friends has put up a clip of one of the Italians allegedly doing a line of coke during the results 馃槻

Aahhh... that would explain their horrendous performance! There were a dozen songs far better than theirs, genuinely have no idea how they won. Maybe a Ferrari was promised to each of the voting jurors 馃ぃ

• Haha 1

I was watching the far more high brow 'Alan Carrs Epic Gameshow'...聽 Did you know a law was passed in 1986 to make it illegal to handle salmon in suspicious circumstances...?聽:unsure:聽 I'm generally pretty good at the true or false questions but that one got me! :laugh:

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Eric Bloodaxe said:

Lol we're all Millwall fans today:聽 " no one likes us, we don't care" 馃榾

That's a bit harsh, even for Millwall fans聽馃槃

31 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

聽 Did you know a law was passed in 1986 to make it illegal to handle salmon in suspicious circumstances...?聽:unsure:聽 I'm generally pretty good at the true or false questions but that one got me! :laugh:

Until fairly recently, there was a law permitting you to shoot with a bow and arrow any Scotsman found within York city walls.聽A guy submitted a Freedom.of Information request聽 to the Council pointing out the law and asking how many Scotsmen had, in fact, been shot in the previous 10 year period. He received an amusing reply but the law finally disappeared shortly afterwards - this was around 2012 I think.

A lot of old stuff was tidied up about that time, including the one that Berwick was still technically at war with Russia as it had been omitted from the peace treaty after the Crimean War.

• Haha 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club