Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk7 Interior Main Bulb

Strutter

Have a spare w5w bulb so was thinking of giving this ago, I saw one ages ago where someone posted pics/ instructions of how to do this but I cant find it, any help?

Also wanted to know if it was the same fitting as having the BT/ MIC plate in the roof that holds the light.

Yea I missed a bit I think lol, was going to replace the bulb in the interior, and remember seeing a guide in here on how to do that, does anyone have a link, tried search but no luck, or if someone can help describe how to do it.

to change the bulbs... you need to get a long thin thing and stick it up the bit closer to the front window and there is a metal catch in there... if you fiddle about you will do it easily, i aint broke it yet and i change it alot :P

It's really easy to do, use your key to 'pop the light down then use a flat screwdriver to pop the entire unit out, the bulb then twists out, once changed it just goes straight back in. If you look in the handbook there is a rubbish guide. If you need any extra help I can post some pictures :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club