Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MK7 Fiesta Stalk Adaptor Steering wheel Controls

RokasZetecS

Hello all, I'm looking to install an aftermarket Pioneer single DIN stereo into my 2011 Fiesta ZS. I am currently looking for stalk adaptor steering wheel controls so that I can control the radio with the buttons on my steering wheel.

After looking online, I found one on the Connects2 website which fits the year of my fiesta, however, in the description it says that it's suitable for "VEHICLES WITH RED DISPLAY AND OK BUTTON ON THE STEERING WHEEL. ALSO SHOULD HAVE A VISTEON RADIO IN ORIGINALLY".

My MK7 fiesta does have the red display but instead of an "OK" button on the steering wheel it has an "M" and the radio isn't originally a Visteon radio but a FoMoCo radio.

After more looking around online I can't find one which exactly suits my fiesta so I was wondering if anyone knows if this one would still work for my Fiesta or if anyone knows where I could get one which would fit my Fiesta.

(Part number CTSFO005 on the Connects2 website.)

-Thanks

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Hi, I have the same problem as well. (Same part No from Connects2) Did you manage to find an adapter for an "M button" one?

I was also wondering if it is possible to change the "M button interface" to an "OK button" interface, but I doubt that would work.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/5/2022 at 3:38 PM, Cadonk said:

Hi, I have the same problem as well. (Same part No from Connects2) Did you manage to find an adapter for an "M button" one?

I was also wondering if it is possible to change the "M button interface" to an "OK button" interface, but I doubt that would work.

Hi mate, I justed ended up installing the new stereo without buying an adapter connecting the steering wheel controls so I just control the sound through the stereo.

Then for the button interface, i'm not sure if you can just switch the buttons out for one with an OK button

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club