Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Have a laugh

Rondy

Sidney was not having a good day on the golf course.

After he missed a 12-inch putt, his partner asked him what the problem was.

"It's the wife," said Sid. "As you know, she's taken up golf, and since she's been playing, she's cut my s*x down to once a week."

"Well you should think yourself lucky," said his partner. "She's cut some of the guys in the clubhouse out altogether!"

"I'm ashamed of you," the mother said. "Fighting with your best friend is a terrible thing to do!"

"He threw a rock at me!" the boy said. "So I threw one at him."

The mother said, "When he threw a rock at you, you should have come to me."
"Wow!! Thanks, Mum," the boy replied. "But my aim is much better than yours."

Two parents take their son on holiday and go to a nude beach. The father goes for a walk on the beach and the son goes and plays in the water.
The son comes running up to his mum and says..."Mummy, I saw ladies with boobies a lot bigger than yours!" The mum says..."the bigger they are, the thicker they are."

So he goes back to play. Several minutes later he comes running back and says..."Mummy, I saw men with willies a lot bigger than daddy's!" The mum says..."the bigger they are, the dumber they are."

So he goes back to play. Several minutes later he comes running back and says..."Mummy, I just saw daddy talking to the thickest lady I ever saw and the more and more he talked, the dumber and dumber he got!"